Posted on December 21, 2020
· Starts at $14.50/hour, based on experience.
· Forklift and pallet-jack experience is required
· Warehouse experience is required
· Must have reliable transportation and great attendance.
· Must be able to reach and lift above the shoulders and below the waist and have the ability to lift up to 60 pounds repetitively, as well as pass job duties physical.
· Must have excellent communication skills and a teamwork attitude.
· Must be able to read and write English proficiently to correctly build orders.
Shift starts at 5:00 am Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 4:00 am on Tuesdays for inventory.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Forklift: 1 year (Required)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Forklift experience
- Computer literacy
- Pallet jack
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Apply Online Download Application Download Driver Application